Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thankful November 6

6.  I am thankful for the D'Angelo's.  I do hate how we met...however, our meeting was such a blessing.  Thankfully both of our babies beat CDH, time and time again they continue to fight it as well, but the D'Angelo's... they were going through what Jer and I were going through and still had the heart to be there for me when I was at the hospital with K.  They were there to listen to me, help me, guide me and go with me to the doctors for myself!!!!! Even when K reherniated.. they were at the hospital almost every day!! Brought me medicine for headaches, food and water/juice.. but most of all, great company, they were lifesavers!! I can not thank them enough for being amazing friends! I hope Charlie and Kayla will grow up to be the best of friends! :)
us and the D'Angelo's eating ice cream... we went to the playground, dinner and ice cream the night before K's surgery... they were so sweet to hang out with us the night before- otherwise it would have been a great time to think of all the bad things that could happen the next day.... 


Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive