Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thankful November 16

16.  I am thankful my warm bed to sleep in... and a warm snuggly husband right next to me!  Our bed may have seen better days and need an upgrade, but I'm certainly thankful I have one..! I do know a lot of people do not have that comfort.. and that makes me sad. :( So I needed to put it out there that I am thankful to have a bed, with warm blankets and a mountain of pillows! I am also thankful that my girls have a nice warm bed to sleep in.. with their stuffed animals and favorite blankies.. :)

Liller Lou back in May- :) <3

an old photo- but this was K, her first night in a 'big girl bed' :) 


Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive