Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thankful November 16

16.  I am thankful my warm bed to sleep in... and a warm snuggly husband right next to me!  Our bed may have seen better days and need an upgrade, but I'm certainly thankful I have one..! I do know a lot of people do not have that comfort.. and that makes me sad. :( So I needed to put it out there that I am thankful to have a bed, with warm blankets and a mountain of pillows! I am also thankful that my girls have a nice warm bed to sleep in.. with their stuffed animals and favorite blankies.. :)

Liller Lou back in May- :) <3

an old photo- but this was K, her first night in a 'big girl bed' :) 


Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive