Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thankful November 15

15.  I am thankful for my camera that snaps the memory for me to keep forever... if you know me well, you know that I do not have the greatest memory.. so my camera serves as my memory! :) I am big on taking pictures- just wish I had a better camera, but for now, what I have certainly does a great job! It even has a great timer on it so I can be a part of the picture too.

a moment that rarely happens- and the camera got it! :) 

having fun in the Fall leaves outside of Nina and Papa's house .. :)

the girls! thanks self timer! It was a beautiful day in October, so the girls and I went outside .. and I never leave the house w/o my camera.. they were just sitting by the tree, so I jumped in! :) Jer was at work, but it would have been a beautiful family photo if he was home! 

a family photo.. again with the self timer! :) This was a horrible time- my poor neighbors even left their own yard so we could take a picture bc my kids wanted nothing to do with pictures.. and we only have one of these cars, the second one is from our neighbors.. which stopped the crying long enough to get the family photo done.. and it's not even my favorite.. ha but it was quite a job to get this pic done! :) 

will never forget this- K's first REAL laugh/smile at the hospital after surgery!

my sister Angie and her daughter Alyssa- had so much fun with Alaina wanting to jump over and over and over again the pool at our first annual family reunion! <3

my sister Sandi was standing behind me showing my nephew Julian what to do for a pose, and he would do it.. there were a TON of them.. and Julian had the best time posing for the camera .. it was ADORABLE! Also at my first annual family reunion!



Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive