Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thankful November 17

17.  I am thankful for hugs!  And I'm the luckiest girl in the world bc my girls and my husband give the BEST hugs!!! No lie- they really honestly give the BEST hugs!! You can feel the love.. makes any bad mood, or bad day completely forgotten!! <3 Hugs from family you haven't seen in a LONG time are amazing, hugs from a loved one 'just because', or a hug when you get home from work.. AMAZING! :) I'm a hugger! ha

a lovely hug! <3

a not so sure hug... <3 hehe

a snuggly hug! <3

a squeeze hug.. <3

a sleepy hug <3

an 'i love you at this moment' hug.. <3 hehe

a 'thanks for supporting CDH and always loving me' hug! <3




Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive