Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thankful November 10

10.  I am thankful for music.  I'm thankful for people with the ability to sing! Music, singing, it's a great escape when you need one- get in your car, sing at the top of your lungs... it's great! :) I was listening to ABBA this a.m.... yes I do like some of their songs.. :) Dancing Queen to be more specific.. and it made me miss my family!  We are the dancing queens and kings of the dance floor every where we go! :)



like I said- we are the dancing queens and kings!! :) 

PS- please send your thoughts and prayers to Kamryn Hope.. she had her reherniation surgery yesterday and is now on the mend.  The surgery went well but the next couple of days will be just as tough for Kamryn and mommy!

Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive