Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thankful November 9

9.  I am thankful for medicine.  My children have been sick a lot lately and I am thankful that Motrin or Tylenol are there for me when they need it most.  They only get it at bedtime, but it's their favorite part of the day... strange I know, but they love their medicine.  I am also thankful for Vicks and Vicks Plug In!  I worry with K not breathing well most times, but it's a helpful breathing tool for both of my little girls.

Kayla and her Motrin... when she was a baby and needed a lot of meds... she was NOT like this... it was a lot harder... :) 
Liller lou's Tylenol... :) She wasn't always easy either- but never really needed much meds :)



Photobucket

1 comments:

Jaime's World said...

Oh my gosh, these pics are HILARIOUS! Jaime LOVES his Singulair, he calls it his "cook" as in cookie, and he always asks (but never gets) for seconds. So weird!
Even sick the girls are adorable as ever! :) I hope they're feeling better soon!
Hugs!
Sheryl

background

Followers

Blog Archive