Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thankful November 11

11.  I am thankful for our Veterans.. those who have served and for those who are still serving.  I am, however, saddened for those families who have had to sacrifice their loved ones for this and past wars!  :-(  A special thanks to those I know, my brother in law, Tim and my cousin Eddie.
Eddie Touchette- Aunt Ellen- I stole this pic off your FB page :) Hope that's ok
Tim Olmstead and his group.. 


Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive