Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thankful November 11

11.  I am thankful for our Veterans.. those who have served and for those who are still serving.  I am, however, saddened for those families who have had to sacrifice their loved ones for this and past wars!  :-(  A special thanks to those I know, my brother in law, Tim and my cousin Eddie.
Eddie Touchette- Aunt Ellen- I stole this pic off your FB page :) Hope that's ok
Tim Olmstead and his group.. 


Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive