Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thankful November 13

13.  I am thankful for having at least ONE child who enjoys food!  :) As we all know well, Kayla doesn't eat well most times... she does SOMETIMES.. and we are shocked when it happens, but most of the time, I have to trick the girl to eat.  But.. Lily.. LOVES to eat!! There are a few things she won't eat, but not much!! :) Love my girls!! thankful for them both, but today, I'm thankful for one easy eater!! :)

Liller lou eating and saying "cheese" :) 
Kayla just left... and this is Lily's way of saying - wait where did she go? 
looking at daddy and saying "cheese"... such a happy girl at the dinner table!! haha








Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive