Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thankful November 13

13.  I am thankful for having at least ONE child who enjoys food!  :) As we all know well, Kayla doesn't eat well most times... she does SOMETIMES.. and we are shocked when it happens, but most of the time, I have to trick the girl to eat.  But.. Lily.. LOVES to eat!! There are a few things she won't eat, but not much!! :) Love my girls!! thankful for them both, but today, I'm thankful for one easy eater!! :)

Liller lou eating and saying "cheese" :) 
Kayla just left... and this is Lily's way of saying - wait where did she go? 
looking at daddy and saying "cheese"... such a happy girl at the dinner table!! haha








Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive