Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kayla is now a BIG sister :)

Lily Anna Olmstead was born on Saturday, August 14, 2010 at 12:44 p.m.  She was a quick delivery! Phew!! haha She weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 20.5in long.  She is a perfectly healthy little girl.  We were only in the hospital for one night before coming home.  It was hard staying away from Kayla and is still hard not being able to do all the things I was able to do w/ Kayla while in my recovery stage.. but soon enough I'll be back to normal. :)

Kayla wasn't too interested in Lily... at the hospital she looked at her a bit but then started to find things to get into.  She was quite jealous when Lily first came home but we think she is getting used to it.  She can even say Lily's name... well it certainly sounds like it anyway! :)

Kayla meeting Lily for the first time..
The two grandma's loving my two girls <3
Mama and Lily
I'm going home w/ a BABY!! wahoo!! :)
Grandma and my girls <3
Nina and my girls <3
Mama w/ her two girls <3 (I was saying where is Dada so she would look at the camera, and of course I ended up not looking at the camera.. haha
"Kayla, where are Lily's fingers?" :)
Lily Anna Olmstead <3

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jaime's World said...

Lily is so beautiful...BOTH of your girls are! :)
You are so blessed to have the opportunity to bring home a healthy little one...and only 24hrs in the hospital...CRAZY!
Try to get some rest! Sending lots of hugs to all of you!
Congratulations!
Love,
Sheryl

background

Followers

Blog Archive