Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Piggy!

No no no- she isn't a piggy- she doesn't eat like crazy! ha- she eats well now, but certainly isn't a piggy!

She just recently got a new toy from her Aunt Terry and Uncle Larry- we were at Kayla's cousin Shaylee's first birthday party and she got a toy- a laptop with a pig face.  I was totally jealous as I am obsessed with pigs! :) I love them! Apparently I mentioned how much I loved it quite a bit, and Aunt Terry several days later went and bought Kayla one! :) Kayla loves it.  But EVERY time I open it, she closes it.  It's funny!  And K loves the cats. We have one cat that is a total people person, but hates kids.. so she doesn't like K very much... but every time K cries, Dakota, comes running over, and cries by her bed.  So I have two crying babies.. haha- the other cat we have- doesn't really like much of anything and hides ALL the time!! But when Georgia comes out, K reaches for her and laughs.. of course that makes her run away! haha  But here is a video of K- I was bored.. the video camera was right there... :) Plus in the background of one of the videos you can hear that song from Beauty and the Beast (my favorite movie as a kid) - the one where Gaston thinks he and Belle are going to get married because they are the two prettiest people in town.. haha :) I love that movie! Anyway- here she is!!!





praying for all to have a safe and healthy winter!!!!!!!!!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Liz and Shane said...

Kayla is so cute! I love how she talks to the piggy lap top. Dakota is funny how she gets close and then takes off just like our cat Max

background

Followers

Blog Archive