Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

K's Dance Recital

My little CDH Miracle! She absolutely LOVED dance class.. and the recital!  She was always excited to go to dance class every Monday and the day of her recital, she had no idea it was going to be like this- I mean I tried to explain there would be a lot of people, but words could not describe how packed this place was.  A lot of parents had to stand on the side... it was crazy!  Jer and I thought she'd just stand there.. and not do anything.. but she did do some of her dance.  I am so proud of her tho- I was soooo nervous for her! I had to fight back tears when she was done.  Not only did she LOVE her dance, but she wanted to watch the others too, and our friends were there with their daughter, Gracie, and she waned to watch her dance.  It was just sooo cute, she was in love with the whole thing! :)  and just in case you aren't sure, she is the one on the left end, blond little cutie.. sort of looks as tho she is in awe... <3





Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive