Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thankful November 3

3.  I am EXTREMELY thankful for doctors and nurses!  Especially those who saved my baby girl!! It's a tough job they have  - both nurses and doctors and it takes a special person to do it!!

This is the man who has performed 3 surgeries on my baby, two of them major surgeries, to help save her life!
We LOVE him!! Unfortunately he is retiring this year... we will miss him! He's the best doctor ever! Very caring for the patient and the parents!! 

Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive