Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thankful November 25

25.  I am thankful for a wonderful husband who claims to have no care in the world for the holidays.. but put up a ton of decorations last night for me!! He went above and beyond this year .. lights on the porch, lights and garland up in the living room, candles in the windows- and of course the tree.  :) I'm sure he did it for the girls and their reactions to all the lights- but I LOVE it!! :) I'm a huge fan of all the Christmas lights and decorations!




Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive