Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thankful November 23

23.  I am thankful for the first snow fall of the year.. :) No, not a fan of snow, but with kids, it takes on a whole new meaning. It was a fun experience for us all.. well maybe not Lily.  
Kayla's first reaction to the snow this morning - was "aww look at mom's car (starts crying)... oooh I don't like snow" then she told me "I don't like snow, I can't walk in snow in my socks" hmm Kayla, Mommy doesn't usually let outside in your socks.. sooooooooooo hahaha! But she LOVED it when she was out.. unless she fell- 
then she would say "will you help me please, I'm stuck in the snow" :) 

we took a family picture- that didn't turn out so well... Lily was quite unhappy when Jer knelt down.. so we had to stand, and I'm not a fan of the camera not being at level of our heads.. so it didn't work but Kayla asked to take another photo as Jer was taking poor Lily inside.. so we got a nice pic together :)

this was L- before going out- as I was putting more and more clothing on her.. and then she continued to cry bc she couldn't really move when she was outside... and usually she LOVES to be outside.. so she was unhappy!! Poor girl! Winter clothing really isn't fun friendly for babies.. 


Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive