Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

So we....

drank some Miralax and then
ate...
walked around...
colored....
played music (after walking upstairs)....
rocked in a rocking chair....
pulled the rocking chair....




And then we....
POOPED!!!!!! YAY!!! She pooped a big log and then a bunch of other yuckies... but poop w/ nothing making her poop!! (miralax just softens) I'm so excited! I bet we'll go home tomorrow-- I hope!!! :)
she looks unhappy at the moment- but it was bc she was done and didn't want to sit any more.. but I had to capture the moment!! :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

background

Followers

Blog Archive