Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Naps and Cookies

Naps:  The video shows K crying (bc she doesn’t want a nap) and Dakota (one of our cats) coming over to check on her (as if I wouldn’t).  And the other one is of K waking up from a nap and watching Daddy.  She makes this hissing sound, so when Jer or I do it, she does too. You can’t really hear it on the video but she was cute! J


Cookies:  She does a great job getting the cookies out, but won’t put them back in.  And I really think she gets mad when she doesn’t grab the green triangle.


Ps:  still in the feeding slump… but I’m being good, and attempting to be less stressed about it.  As Patty says, it’s not good for me or K.  J  And I know I do a lot of video’s buttttttttttttttttt I love them! J









Photobucket

3 comments:

Liz and Shane said...

I love your videos. Keep them coming.
Dakota is such a great little nanny. Its funny how Kayla stopped crying when she saw her. She is so cute how she smiles. Your little princess is growing so fast. Dont you wish they could stay this way a little longer.

Jennifer Tenney said...

What an adorable little baby girl! She is so gorgeous!
Love,
Jennifer

Sands Family said...

Love love love her dimples...you can tell she's related TO ME!! :)

background

Followers

Blog Archive