Kayla Mae Olmstead

Kayla was born with Left-sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (LCDH). When she was born she was in the NICU for a total of 55 days. She reherniated two years later, had her repair surgery in May 2011 and spent 11 days in hospital recovering. She is a tough little girl and we are truly blessed to have her here.

I'm Growing, I'm Growing!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Vince, Patty and Charlie - on their way to Hollywood!

Vince, Patty and Charlie D'Angelo are now famous! :) I'm not sure our volume was up enough at home.. but I tried to get the video down. :) And what a perfect day to do this- July 15!! You can also hear me in the backgroud- I forget that when you use a video camera you can hear the person using it.. haha so sorry for my comments. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool!!!

background

Followers

Blog Archive